Monday, July 07, 2008

Neal Siegel


On a magical journey through a unique sculpture garden I looked forward to photographing an array of bold forms of clay, stone and steel. What I found buried within the obvious was a tabletop reflection of autumn foliage and light.
In November, 2006 I was diagnosed with a brain tumor. My life has changed, but my desire to create has not. As the reflection in the tabletop inspired me to move in a new direction, I have altered my approach to the creative process. While my great passion will always be composing and capturing an image in the camera's eye, I find great satisfaction in the art of printing.
I have been a very fortunate man and have been to many exotic places in the world.
This is a good time for me to revisit my visions and share them with others.

No comments: